Welcome to Colorado State University!
- Nov. 21, 2013: Safe Travels
- Nov. 11, 2013: Veterans Day 2013
- Oct. 29: A Message to Students from Tony Frank
- Sept. 16: Colorado Flood Relief Message from President Frank
- Sept. 4: 2013 President's Fall Address
- Sept. 4: 'The Ripple Effect' Launched at Fall Address
- Aug. 30: Denver Post Guest Commentary - Return on investment in CSU and CU remains high
- Aug. 29: President's Video Message on Tuition
Now at CSU
The success and expertise of Colorado State University, its programs and its people are highlighted in hundreds of newspaper, magazine, television, radio and electronic media stories each month by local, regional, national and international news organizations. Here's a sample of news stories from the past few days.
Colorado State has earned its reputation as one of the leading land-grant research universities of the 21st century, thanks to the leadership of a world renowned faculty, dedicated staff, talented and involved student body, and engaged group of alumni and supporters. Our goals as an institution are straightforward: we provide students with an outstanding, competitive education; conduct important research that can improve the quality of life for people and communities worldwide; and help meet the practical, informational, and economic needs of Colorado through an unparalleled commitment to community outreach.
We welcome your interest and involvement and would be glad to share more information about Colorado State — the home of the Rams.
Dr. Anthony A. Frank