Budget updates and communications
Updated: May 5, 2016
This serves as a clearinghouse for updates regarding developments in CSU's budgetary process, providing our University community with the most up-to-date budget information to help improve overall understanding of the University's financial status and priorities.
Given the state of the nation's economy, and the uncertainty of Colorado revenue forecasts, Colorado State University is taking a conservative approach to planning and budgeting. While there are economic uncertainties and challenges ahead the University will be able with campus-wide input to build a solid budget that will protect the academic core of the University, advance accessibility, improve some critical areas, and take some significant steps forward in assuring a long-term stable financial foundation for CSU.
As a member of the CSU community, you are invited to remain engaged and informed regarding the budget process and share your views and questions as the process moves forward.
Recent budget communications
FY17 Budget Updates
- May 5, 2016 - FY17 Incremental E&G Budget – Final Version (Final, approved budget for FY17, as approved by the Board of Governors of the CSU System)
- April 18, 2016 - FY17 Incremental E&G Budget – Version 6.0
- April 14, 2016: CSU Budget Update
- March 7, 2016 - Budget Update
- Nov. 3, 2015 - Budget Update
- Oct. 28, 2015 - FY17 Draft Incremental E&G Budget — Version 2.1
Additional, non-budgetary communications from the President's Office to the University community
FY16 Budget Updates
- April 16, 2015 - FY16 Incremental E&G Budget — Version 5.0
- April 7, 2015 - Update on CSU's Budget for Next Year
- Jan. 30, 2015 - FY16 Incremental E&G Budget — Version 3.0
FY15 Budget Updates
FY14 Budget Updates
- Apr. 2, 2013 - FY14 Draft Budget, Version 3.0
- Apr. 2013 - Financial Accountability Report
- Jan. 30, 2013 - FY14 Draft Budget, Version 2.1
- Nov. 1, 2012 - Message from President Frank